Our attributes include:
- Professional and comprehensive network of market solutions to help you reach the Canadian healthcare market.
- Reputation built on innovation and the experience to provide customers with specialized healthcare solutions.
- Professional marketplace representation.
- Experienced customer service with bilingual representatives for accurate order processing and customer assistance.
- Knowledgeable quality assurance team to assist with product compliance and Health Canada regulations.
We are always looking for innovative and niche products. If, based on our attributes and the characteristics of your products, that Instrumed Surgical® may be the right distribution partner for you in Canada, please fill out the contact form below.
Health Canada requires that all medical devices be sold by a company holding a Medical Device Establishment Licence (MDEL) and all products Class 2 and above have a Medical Device Licence. Licences must be applied for and held by the manufacturer of record. Instrumed Surgical® has a staff of regulatory professionals who can assist and advise international suppliers through the Health Canada licensing process.
Partner with Instrumed Surgical®
At Instrumed Surgical®, we take pride in providing our Canadian customers with top-quality products but also product information, and training support backed by customer service and field expertise.
Instrumed Surgical® has a team of sales professionals calling on hospitals across Canada. We attend multiple medical conferences and tradeshows to establish and maintain customer relationships, promote our products and suppliers, and access customer needs.
Since 1987 Instrumed Surgical® has been a full-service distributor of medical device products for the Canadian healthcare market. Our services include the import, sales, marketing and distribution of products. Instrumed Surgical® accepts orders by phone, fax, email, and EDI. Orders received before 2 p.m. are usually shipped the same day from our warehouse in Mississauga, Ontario.