SPAXUS™ Stent (Pseudocyst/Gallbladder drainage)
|Category: Biliary Stents|
For drainage of a pancreatic pseudocyst or a gallbladder through trans-gastric or trans-duodenal approach
- Large flange prevents migration and maintains lumen apposition
- Fully silicone coating prevents leakage and in-growth
- Flexible design helps accommodative apposition regardless of wall thickness
- 8, 10, & 16mm diameter enables application in various indications
Drainage of a pancreatic pseudocyst or a gallbladder
Details / Features
- Wide and smooth flare edges
- Prevent the risk of migration and possibility of stent related luminal damages
- Available in various diameters (Up to 16mm)
- Optimize drainage and provide large enough path for following necrosectomy if required
- Radiopaque Markers: 3 (three) at both ends and 2 (two) in the middle
- A Newly designed fully covered metal stent for lumen apposition in EUS-guided drainage and access: A Feasibility Study. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Vol. 79, No. 6 : 2014 Jong Ho Moon, MD, et al.
- Novel EUS-guided gastrojejunostomy technique using a new double-balloon enteric tube and lumen-apposing metal stent. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Vol. 78, No. 6 : 2013 Takao Itoi, MD, PhD, FASGE, et al.