Conio™ Esophageal Stent
|Category: Esophageal Stent|
Dr. Massimo Conio invented this stent and has treated patients with refractory hypopharyngeal strictures after combined therapy for laryngeal cancer.
Details / Features
- Small diameter with proximal head design specially designed for refractory hypopharyngeal strictures
- Silicone covering: Reduce the risk of tumor ingrowth
- Visible green suture for easy removal
- Radiopaque marker: 4 (four) at both ends and 2 (two) in the middle
- Proximal/Distal release delivery system is available with S, Double™, Cervical™, Conio™.
- Temporary placement of a fully covered selfexpanding metal stent to allow therapeutic ERCP
by Benedetto Mangiavillano et al [Endoscopy. 2014;46 Suppl 1 UCTN:E419]
- Self-Expanding Stents in Benign Esophageal Strictures
by Massimo Conio, MD et al [Gastrointest Endosc. 2008 Oct;10(4):164-174]
- A modified self-expanding Niti-S stent for the management of benign hypopharyngeal strictures
by Massimo Conio, MD et al [Gastrointest Endosc. 2007 Apr;65(4):714-20