Pancreatic Stent Bumpy®
|Category: Pancreatic Stent|
A fully covered stent with irregular cell sizes, full covering and flared ends.
Benign pancreatic strictures
- Irregular cell sizes with different magnitudes of segmental radial force with flared ends
- Irregular cell sizes of segmental radial force does not completely compress the side branches for preventing stent related pancreatic sepsis or pancreatitis
- Anti-migration : Both flared ends prevent the risk of migration
- Easy removal: Fully PTFE (body portion) and silicone (both flared ends) covered design along with removal string at the proximal end of the stent lead to easy removal
- Radiopaque marker: 3 (three) at both ends and 2 (two) in the middle
- Modified fully covered self-expandable metal stents with antimigration features for benign pancreatic-duct strictures in advanced chronic pancreatitis, with a focus on the safety profile and reducing migration
Gastrointest Endoscopy Vol. 72, No. 1: 2010 Sung-Hoon Moon, MD, Myung-Hwan Kim, MD, PhD, et al.
- Feasiblity and safety of placement of a newly designed, fully covered self-expandable metal stent for refractory benign pancreatic ductal strictures: a pilot study
Gastrointest Endoscopy Vol. 68, No. 6: 2008 Do Hyung Park, MD, PhD, Myung-Hwan Kim, MD, PhD, et al.