COMVI™ Biliary Stent
A triple layered unfixed cell stent provides the ideal combination of radial and axial force to maintain full lumen patency in tortuous anatomies. Available in fully covered or bare ends. Bio-compatible PTFE membrane tube is held between inner and outer mesh.
Details / Features
- Unfixed cell structure enables stent to conform to tortuous anatomy
- PTFE membrane prevents the risk of tissue ingrowth
- Outer wire mesh reduces the risk of migration
- Minimum foreshortening for accurate placement
Indication: for malignant biliary strictures.
Radiopaque markers: 4 (four) at each end
- Prospective evaluation of the partially covered nitinol “ComVi” stent for malignant non hilar biliary obstruction
by Vincenzo Perri et al [Dig Liver Dis. 2013 Apr;45(4):305-9]
- Management of distal malignant biliary obstruction with the ComVi stent, a new covered metallic stent
by Hiroyuki Isayama et al [Surg Endosc. 2010 Jan;24(1):131-7]
- Measurement of radial and axial forces of biliary self-expandable metallic stents
by Hiroyuki Isayama, MD, PhD et al [Gastrointest Endosc. 2009 Jul;70(1):37-44]