Comvi™ Tracheal (Triple Layer, Uncovered)
|Category: Bronchial Stents|
Available in Tracheal and Bronchial sizes. A triple layered unfixed cell stent provides the ideal combination of radial and axial force to maintain full lumen patency in tortuous anatomies. Available in fully covered or bare ends. Bio-compatible PTFE membrane tube is held between inner and outer mesh.
- Triple layered construction: Biocompatible PTFE membrane tube is held between inner and outer mesh
- Retrieval string at the proximal end: reposition or removal of stent
- Radiopaque marker: 4 (four) at both ends and 4 (four) at the middle
- Unfixed cell structure enables stent to conform to tortuous anatomy
- Outer wire mesh reduces the risk of migration
- Benign Tracheobronchial Strictures:Long-Term Results and Factors Affecting Airway Patency After Temporary Stent Placement
AJIR, 2007 Jin Hyoung Kim, et al.
- Placement of Covered Retrievable Expandable Metallic Stents for Pediatric Tracheobronchial Obstruction
JVIR, 2006 Ho Young Song, et al.