Our attributes include:
- Professional and comprehensive network of market solutions to help you reach the Canadian healthcare market.
- Demand creation trough network of knowledgeable, experienced sales representatives with a national reach; call points in all major Canadian hospitals.
- Reputation built on innovation and the experience to provide customers with specialized healthcare solutions.
- Professional marketplace representation.
- Experienced Customer Service with bilingual representatives for accurate order processing and customer assistance.
- Knowledgeable Quality Assurance team to assist with product compliance and Health Canada regulations.
We are always on the looking for innovative and niche products. If you believe that based on our attributes and the characteristics of your products that Instrumed Surgical® may be the right distribution partner in Canada, please fill out the contact form below.
Health Canada Requires all medical devices be sold by a company holding a Medical Device Establishment License (MDEL) and all products class 2 and above must have a Medical Device License. Licenses must be applied and held by the manufacturer of record. Instrumed Surgical® has a staff of Regulatory professionals who can assist and advise international suppliers through the Health Canada licensing process.
Partner with Instrumed Surgical
At Instrumed Surgical® we take pride in providing our Canadian customers with not only top-quality products, product information and training support backed by customer service and field expertise.
Instrumed Surgical® has a team of Sales Professionals calling on hospitals across Canada. We attend multiple medical conferences and tradeshows to establish customer relationships needs and to promote our products and suppliers, as well as establish customer's needs and maintain relationships.
Since 1987 Instrumed Surgical has been a full-service distributor of medical device products for the Canadian healthcare market. Our services include importing, sales, marketing and distribution of products. Instrumed accepts orders by phone, fax, email and EDI. Orders received before 2 p.m. are uaually shipped the same day from our warehouse in Mississauga Ontario.