SeeStar® Guiding Device
|Category: Interventional Radiology|
Visualize and adjust the planned CT-guided biopsy before entering the needle.
• Reduce the number of needle manipulations.
• Support the needle during superficial punctures.
• Maintain the direction of the needle during puncture
SeeStar® aids the physician by producing an artifact in the CT image, indicating the intended needle path.
Double layered design
- Silicone full covering prevents the risk of tumor ingrowth
- Additional uncovered outer mesh helps to resist migration
- Retrieval string at proximal end helps repositioning
Radiopaque Markers 4 (four) at both ends and 2 (two) in the middle
Malignant esophageal strictures