|Category: Biliary Stents|
A triple layered unfixed cell stent provides the ideal combination of radial and axial force to maintain full lumen patency in tortuous anatomies. Available in fully covered or bare ends. Bio-compatible PTFE membrane tube is held between inner and outer mesh.
Details / Features
- Unfixed cell structure enables stent to conform to tortuous anatomy
- PTFE membrane prevents the risk of tissue ingrowth
- Outer wire mesh reduces the risk of migration
- Minimum foreshortening for accurate placement
- Apron design for easy donning & removal
- Open back for cool comfort
- Protects front and arms from bodily fluids
- Available with knitted cuffed sleeves
For malignant biliary strictures.
Radiopaque markers: 4 (four) at each end
Instrumed Surgical offers a full range of bite block products that offer safe, sturdy protection and provide the ultimate in clinical versatility – from price competitive high volume to specialty needs.
- Dilator sizes from 27 Fr to 60 Fr
- Optional incorporated O2 nares
- Most include adjustable straps for securement with a variety of patients
- All are Latex free
- Optional patented Slip-Slope design slides the bite block back into patient’s mouth naturally providing an more secure fit
- Prospective evaluation of the partially covered nitinol “Comvi” stent for malignant non hilar biliary obstruction. ELSEVIER Digestive Endoscopy 2012 Guido Costamagna
- Measurement of radial and axial forces of biliary self-expandable metallic stents. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Vol. 70, No.1 : 2009 Hiroyuki Isayama
- Management of distal malignant biliary obstruction with the Comvi stent, a new covered metallic stent. Surgical Endoscopy 2009 Hiroyuki Isayama