CERVICAL™ Esophageal Stent
|Category: Esophageal Stent|
Upper esophageal strictures
Details / Features
- Short proximal head design prevents damage of vocal cords in cases of stent placement close to the upper esophageal sphincter
- Silicone covering : Reduce the risk of tumor ingrowth
- Visible green suture for easy removal
- Radiopaque marker: 4 (four) at both ends and 2 (two) in the middle
- A Newly designed fully covered metal stent for lumen apposition in EUS-guided drainage and access: A Feasibility Study. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Vol. 79, No. 6 : 2014 Jong Ho Moon, MD, et al.
- Novel EUS-guided gastrojejunostomy technique using a new double-balloon enteric tube and lumen-apposing metal stent. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Vol. 78, No. 6 : 2013 Takao Itoi, MD, PhD, FASGE, et al.