Comvi™ (Triple Layer, Uncovered)
|Category: Bronchial Stents|
Malignant and benign tracheobronchial obstruction
Details / Features
- Triple layered construction: Biocompatible PTFE membrane tube is held between inner and outer mesh
- Retrieval string at the proximal end: reposition or removal of stent
- Radiopaque marker: 4 (four) at both ends and 4 (four) at the middle
- Benign Tracheobronchial Strictures:Long-Term Results and Factors Affecting Airway Patency After Temporary Stent Placement
AJIR, 2007 Jin Hyoung Kim, et al.
- Placement of Covered Retrievable Expandable Metallic Stents for Pediatric Tracheobronchial Obstruction
JVIR, 2006 Ho Young Song, et al.